Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I do stupid things, but I'm very ambitious

Jesus Christ, I guess I have to post. Even Ohmygodimmike posted (how are you doing by the way?) so it is obviously all on me now. Ok, there's an election here in my country in exactly 11 days. I have no idea what to vote for. Unlike you guys I have a few more options.
( Which is weird since you live in a country where you can choose between something like 3 5948 brands of cereal, but only two presidents.) One political party hacked into the socialdemocrats' intranet. It's called a SPY SCANDAL. Yes, we have Spy scandals here in Sweden, it is a very very exciting country. Of course the "Spy-party" are all blaming it on the "24-year old" as they call the guy. The kid did it. Goddamn kids and their crazy technology. They would never refer to the SPY as the "56-year old" if he were that old, now would they?
Either way, what was this kid thinking? Obvioulsy he thought he was an awesome hacker, I can almost picture it. Him breaking in to the governments database ( which didn´t require much skill, since he found the password somewhere. Not somewhere in a computer, but in the real world. Like on a table or something), him trying to find what their secret plans are or whatever, coffee by the computer, sweaty upper lip. He must have felt soooo smart. He thought he was Neo. He's not though. He's also pretty offensive to look at, but maybe that's because the news keep showing this horrible picture of him in a pink shirt and a bad tan. It's very entertaining. It makes me smile every day. It distracts me from the fact that I don't know what to vote for still. I tried to have a conversation about it with my dad today on the walk up from the subway. I said " So I don't know what to vote for", " Me neither" said my dad.
"I was thinking of voting for whoever wants to give more money to students", I told him. " They´re all liars", he told me. He's probably right. I'm not just saying that because he's my dad. Ok maybe a little.

So, I made some unintentionally political art last week. Inspired by the ugliness of a man who just so happens to be a conservative swedish politician. I think he's retired. I didn't really relflect much upon it, since I was just struck with ugliness. I felt like I wanted to taunt him in the most childish way possible, so I did. But now, looking back on it, I don't know if it was worth making a 9-color silkscreen print of a him with a hotdog on his head..

I´ll leave you with a song that contains all my hopes for the future. The only thing that could save our planet, perfectly phrased by Jim O'rourke

5 Comments:

Blogger Mazur said...

Let's see this ugly hacker with the pink shirt and the sweaty upper lip.

September 07, 2006 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you forgot to introduce our tasty friend..

September 07, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger Laz said...

OK OK, his name is Korv Cederstjärna. Korv means Weiner or Hot dog or Sausage. Kooorrrv...eww

September 07, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cartier bracelet
nmd
kobe shoes
adidas superstar shoes
hermes belts
adidas yeezy boost
yeezy boost 350
pandora jewelry
links of london
adidas nmd

July 07, 2017 7:25 AM  
Blogger jasonbob said...

kyrie 7
golden goose
golden goose
kd 10
supreme hoodie

August 26, 2021 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home