Thursday, September 07, 2006

The 24-year old or just...the One

Mazur, this one is for you. It's not the right picture of him, seeing I'm not as skilled as he is with computers, this was the best I could do. Man I feel bad about polluting our very tasteful blog with these horrific images. The next one to post must put in a picture of perfect untarnished beauty to make up for all of this.

Now it´s time for me to post a song for Pluto. First I thought about posting a song that had something to do with, um space. I decided that's not for me. Pluto has always been special to me as a planet. When asked what your favorite planet was in fisrt grade, the cool boys would be like " Oh your´s is Venus? Well mine's PLUTO". Nothing could beat that. Pluto was the ace of planets. Anyways, the song I'm posting is the song Pluto would sing if it only could open its' frozen mouth. The only human who could sing like that is the one and only Human Horn, Shooby Taylor.