Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Do You Know Who You're Fucking With? (Songs for an American cynic)

The Stallion Pt.1 - Ween

The Stallion Pt. 5 - Ween


One of my favorite bloggers has finally updated his frustratingly infrequent site, Zestfully Clean. In fact, he did this two weeks ago, but I just noticed recently because I had given up checking it for new posts. This gentlemen is clearly insane, another intra-net madman screeching from his electronic pulpit and reciting prophecies of a great plague. This man clearly needs help, not encouragement, but I will continue to read his supposed blog for my own philosophical self-satisfaction and to give him the audience he deserves, which is only me. Go check him out and add a little strangeness to your day.

I happen to know this unstable man is a great admirer of Ween, and more importantly he resembles, in force and intellectual stature, the great mythological Ween-being, The Stallion. So in honor of his return to the wild frontier of the intra-net are the two best installments of Ween’s epic poem; The Stallion. All 5 parts can be heard back to back on their All Request Live allbum.