Monday, September 25, 2006

For some reason this picture reminds me of Africa

Every week I will be featuring music from a different part of the world. Today is Western Africa Except that it won't be every week, it will be when ever the hell my lazy ass gets around to it. Today I feel like shit, it feels like my lungs are going to come out of my body in liquid and solid form everytime I sneeze. My house is a mess, there is plant and earth debris everywhere, but there is an end in sight. I'll never see one of my friends again god willing. Today I have homework to do but instead I'm doing this. It shouldn't take that long though.

The first track I'm posting is by Manu Dibangu, from Cameroon. There's not much I can say about this track other than that it kicks ass. If you have a set of bongos laying around than pick 'em up.

Manu Dibango-New Bell

Next will be a track by the senegalese Youssou N'Dour. This isn't one of his more traditional or poppy songs so that's why I like it actually. Senegalese pop music is known as Mbalax in the Wolof language. N'dour demonstrates the beauty of that language in this track, assuming that is the language he's singing in in this track. I encourage everyone to listen to the language in this song.




2 Comments:

Blogger anosh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 19, 2017 3:14 PM  
Blogger anosh said...

كيفية القيام تنظيف المنزل غرفة تلو الأخرى؟
الأسر الأمريكية لديها وقت فراغ أقل من أي وقت مضى إلى تميل إلى المنزل أعمال التنظيف، ولكن يصبح مهمة ساحقة إذا كنت لا مواكبة ذلك. وهنا بعض نصائح تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط المهنية لكل غرفة، وكيف في كثير من الأحيان لتنظيف المناطق المعيشية الأكثر استخداما من المنزل.
تنظيف المطبخ ومناطق تناول الطعام:
إذا كنت تفعل أي شيء آخر يوميا، تأكد من غسل الأطباق وتنظيف بالوعة و كونترتوب. امسح الفوضى على الموقد وداخل الميكروويف. الأرضيات هي وظيفة التنظيف المستمر اعتمادا على ما تم إسقاطه، ولكن إذا كنت قد تمكنت من الحفاظ على نظافة معقولة، ممسحة أسبوعيا. كل بضعة أسابيع، تشغيل محلول التنظيف من خلال غسالة الصحون لمنع تراكم وضمان أطباق تألق.
تنظيف موكيت بخميس مشيط
تنظيف كنب بخميس مشيط
تنظيف سجاد بخميس مشيط

December 19, 2017 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home