Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Allen, You'll always be #1 a.o.k


Are you tired of homosexuals being treated like humans. Isn't it time that they get treated like what they are: animals destined for an eternity of hellish flames. Should we feel pity for such hoplessly lost souls. Not according to Desecration Digest. I like this website because any good christian knows Jesus would have wanted a Christian Militia.

Today was a bad day for me. Today I found out that my most favoritist American poet and guru zen master was a member of NAMBLA. Now everytime I read Ginsberg I have to think of a hairy old man groping a young hairless adolecent. Allen Ginsberg....Allen Ginsberg? a pedaphile?

Allen Ginberg? the most innocent of the beat writers. What the hell did William Burroughs do to you? What did Walt Whitman do to you?. Why do the most brilliant minds have to be the most fucked up minds? It's probably cuz he's a buddhist. Or maybe it's because he was the biggest sell-out of the beat generation. How I wish Allen would have found me before his death. It's just know that I realize Allen wasn't out of my league. My unconditional respect for you will go on without repent Allen. I will never abandon my new hopes for 9 year olds to have the right to consent. Who am I to say it's wrong. I am no one to the great Allen Ginsberg, I shall shield my eyes to the great light of Allen's superior morality.


Here is a track of the master himself reciting his poem


Saul Williams is my prophetic link to the master. Since I met Saul Williams and Saul Williams met Allen Ginsberg before he died who taught Saul the power of chanting "ohm"

8 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

I never knew there were innocent beat writers?

Doesn't the pain of life destroy innocense anyway?

October 18, 2006 11:55 PM  
Blogger ohmygodimmike said...

Pedaphelia is innocent in comparison to the rest of 'em

October 19, 2006 2:04 AM  
Blogger Mazur said...

To the rest of what?


I heard that Ken Kesey used to snort orphan bone dust with his cock balls-deep in a rotting jack-o-lantern. But I'm not sure he counts as a beat writer.

October 21, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger ohmygodimmike said...

Orphan bone dust? I've seen much worse

October 21, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

celine outlet online
hollister canada
ferragamo shoes
ugg outlet
true religion jeans sale
chicago blackhawks
michael kors outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton bags cheap
canada goose outlet
discount ugg boots
replica handbags,replica handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale replica handbags,replica bags,bags outlet,replica handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,replica purses
air jordan 13
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
ferragamo outlet
oakley canada
nike mercurial
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
mm1128

November 28, 2015 1:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ray-ban sunglasses
toms outlet
fitflop sale
tiffany and co
nhl jerseys
ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban,ray-ban,ray ban occhiali,ray ban sunglasses
nike free
coach outlet
mulberry bags
michael kors outlet
thomas sabo outlet
fitflops clearance
cheap uggs
coach outlet online
tiffany and co
nfl jerseys
michael kors uk outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
coach factory outlet
michael kors uk outlet
1216

December 16, 2015 6:12 AM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

ray ban wayfarer
fred perry polo shirts
nike outlet
coach outlet
yves saint laurent handbags
coach outlet
nike free running shoes
le coq sportif shoes
zlatan ibrahimovic jersey
hollister shirts
2017.4.14xukaimin

April 14, 2017 1:55 AM  
Blogger furnitureswrry said...

 شركة شراء أثاث مستعمل بعنيزة
شركة نقل أثاث بعنيزة
شركة نقل عفش بعنيزة
افضل شركة نقل اثاث بعنيزة
افضل شركة نقل عفش بعنيزة

December 04, 2017 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home