Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am a man of the world


I have recently been awarded the oppurtunity to marry a smokin' hot sebian girl so she can become an American citizen. If the price is right I may do it. I'm seriously considering it, however it is quite a commitment. Will it completely dominate my life or will I be able to not tell prospective girlfriends about it right away. I would imagine most girls would not want to date a guy who is married to some foriegn girl so she can get her green card. Apparently I have to be married to her for 2 1/2-3 years before we can get a divorce. I don't have to live with her and immigration would only question me about her once about a year into the supposed relationship, after that I would be clear until the divorce. I'm guessing by the end We'll hate eachother's guts, but you never know, maybe we'll fall in love. Oh wait, I forgot, my life isn't actually a movie. Anyways, I don't actually know that much about the procedure so anyone with any knowledge about these types of affairs are welcome to comment. I probably have to know more than just her favorite color. Her name alone is probably going to have to take some studying to memorize.

I have never seen a Bollywood movie before. One of my friends recently told me that they're just like an Indian version of "The Sound of Music." I told him this may be true except for the fact that the music doesn't suck. I hated The Sound of Music more than words can describe and he is very close minded when it comes to non rock music so naturally an arguement ensued. I am posting an mp3 plus the video from a song in the Bollywood movie Dil Se that is far and away better than any song in the sound of music. I don't remember the actress in the sound of music being so beautiful. So if my friend is reading this, you have no idea what you're talking about you xenophobic piece of shit.

Jiya Jale-from Dil Se

6 Comments:

Blogger Mazur said...

I call best man.

October 11, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger ohmygodimmike said...

fine, but not to my real wedding

October 13, 2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

coach outlet store
swarovski jewelry
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors uk outlet
ugg boots
nike running shoes
michael kors outlet sale
ray-ban sunglasses
cheap soccer jerseys
nike air max uk
prada sneakers
michael kors outlet online
nike roshe
swarovski crystal
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
nobis jacket
north face outlet
roshe run men
mm1128

November 28, 2015 1:40 AM  
Blogger Minko Chen said...

ray-ban sunglasses
toms outlet
fitflop sale
tiffany and co
nhl jerseys
ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban,ray-ban,ray ban occhiali,ray ban sunglasses
nike free
coach outlet
mulberry bags
michael kors outlet
thomas sabo outlet
fitflops clearance
cheap uggs
coach outlet online
tiffany and co
nfl jerseys
michael kors uk outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
coach factory outlet
michael kors uk outlet
1216

December 16, 2015 6:12 AM  
Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

2016-4-22 xiaozhengm
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
jordan retro
nike roshe flyknit
gucci handbags
coach outlet
jordan 13
louis vuitton outlet stores
fitflops sale clearance
christian louboutin
tiffany jewelry
coach factory outlet
air jordans
fake watches
adidas outlet
oakley vault
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
tiffany and co
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton bags
jordan 6
jordan shoes
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
jordan concords
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister clothing
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
toms outlet
michael kors uk
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors bags
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet

April 22, 2016 10:58 AM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-04keyun
instyler
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
air jordan shoes
ray bans
kate spade
oakley sunglasses wholesale
polo outlet
fitflop shoes
ralph lauren outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister jeans
nike air huarache
adidas outlet store
nike air max 90
kobe shoes
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors purses
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet stores
adidas stan smith
tory burch sandals
christian louboutin sale
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors
timberland boots
coach outlet online
cheap jerseys
concord 11
kate spade outlet
replica watches
coach outlet
coach outlet online
air jordan shoes
oakley outlet

July 04, 2016 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home