Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am a man of the world


I have recently been awarded the oppurtunity to marry a smokin' hot sebian girl so she can become an American citizen. If the price is right I may do it. I'm seriously considering it, however it is quite a commitment. Will it completely dominate my life or will I be able to not tell prospective girlfriends about it right away. I would imagine most girls would not want to date a guy who is married to some foriegn girl so she can get her green card. Apparently I have to be married to her for 2 1/2-3 years before we can get a divorce. I don't have to live with her and immigration would only question me about her once about a year into the supposed relationship, after that I would be clear until the divorce. I'm guessing by the end We'll hate eachother's guts, but you never know, maybe we'll fall in love. Oh wait, I forgot, my life isn't actually a movie. Anyways, I don't actually know that much about the procedure so anyone with any knowledge about these types of affairs are welcome to comment. I probably have to know more than just her favorite color. Her name alone is probably going to have to take some studying to memorize.

I have never seen a Bollywood movie before. One of my friends recently told me that they're just like an Indian version of "The Sound of Music." I told him this may be true except for the fact that the music doesn't suck. I hated The Sound of Music more than words can describe and he is very close minded when it comes to non rock music so naturally an arguement ensued. I am posting an mp3 plus the video from a song in the Bollywood movie Dil Se that is far and away better than any song in the sound of music. I don't remember the actress in the sound of music being so beautiful. So if my friend is reading this, you have no idea what you're talking about you xenophobic piece of shit.

Jiya Jale-from Dil Se