Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wear your Love

Last night my friend Lotten had a Good bye-party since she's leaving for Colombia on Tuesday. This girl is the most amazing hostess ever, because, the second your glass is empty, a new big rom and coke appears before you. Yes, and so she got me very drunk. Not quite as an eagle, but as any slightly smaller majestic bird. At the party they were playing that Donovan song, Wear your Love like Heaven, and I recognized it from that one Simpsons episode when Homer is stoned and gets ready for work. And drives of into a sky full of pink clouds. I played it several times, which I'm sure was very appreciated by the other guests. Later on we ended up at a bar called Ugglan ( the Owl, maybe I was drunk as an owl? Actually that doesn't work, because they're pretty quiet and calm, and I definitely wasn't). The drummer from the Concretes was DJ:ing and guess what song she played. You will never guess. Wear your Love like Heaven!!!!!! I thought this was a miracle and a sign from god last night and proceeded to only talk about how awesome this song was with everybody. When I got home I called DJ who was not drunk, and told him too. I think I was yelling alot. I dreamt about it all night, and downloaded it in the morning. It's a pretty good song.

Donovan - Wear you Love like Heaven

5 Comments:

Blogger ohmygodimmike said...

Since when were eagles loud and abnoxious. Oh...since it became the symbol of America. I guess only I can be as drunk as an eagle

October 17, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Laz said...

I love how you answered your own question. It's also the soaring high in the sky in a I'm-the-king-of-the-world kind of way.

My friend said her x-boyfriend used to come home "drunk as an egg" and watch Lord of the Rings super loud at 4 o'clock in the morning. Do you guys say that? It's two entirely different kinds of drunkness though of course.

October 17, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger ohmygodimmike said...

Drunk as an egg? That's really wierd. That must be a Swedish thing.

October 19, 2006 2:34 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

coach outlet store
swarovski jewelry
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors uk outlet
ugg boots
nike running shoes
michael kors outlet sale
ray-ban sunglasses
cheap soccer jerseys
nike air max uk
prada sneakers
michael kors outlet online
nike roshe
swarovski crystal
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
nobis jacket
north face outlet
roshe run men
mm1128

November 28, 2015 1:39 AM  
Blogger furnitureswrry said...

مكافحة صراصير بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة فئران بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة البق بالقصيم
شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم
مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم

December 04, 2017 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home