Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dear Transmissions, Happy Blogoversary.


A lot has happened since we started our fantastic Transmissions, a whole year ago. Good things, bad things, becoming world-famous. Let's celebrate with some songs. I'm going to start off with one of my favorite covers of all time which I recently discovered at the House my friends are renting by a lake in the middle of nowhere. Among the books, furniture and records we got after a doctor who recently passed away, I found a great Eartha Kitt record, The Sentimental Eartha Kitt. It took me a few seconds to recognize this Donovan song, but once I did I loved it even more.

Eartha Kitt- Wear Your Love like Heaven

There's a guitar in there that bends the notes so sweetly I go into a musical coma every time I hear this song.


Michael Polnareff- Love Me Please Love Me

France Gall- Laisse Tomber les Filles


Two songs from a great mix CD that I got for my fake birthday last weekend. Thanks Gabriel!


1 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

I forgot the champagne.

July 21, 2007 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home