Saturday, October 13, 2007


Well, it's fall now, and I don't have much to say. I've started making little drawings again, which is something I enjoy. For some reason all the birds I've been drawing quote Richard P. Feynman. ( Yeah, I read one of his books. And yeah, I feel pretty good about myself now. Let me have this. )

Here are some songs:

Angela ( theme from Taxi) - Bob James

I can't remember if I've posted this one before. This song is so nice. One time when I was flying home from Chicago they showed an episode of Taxi, when the sun was setting and I thought life was kind of perfect.

Opfer Dieses Liedes- Les Reines Prochaines

This is another song from the fantastic mixed CD I got for my birthday. This Wicked Game-cover is something else. I'm telling you. It's great. And whenever I listen to it I think some weird girl is singing in another room, it seriously gets me every time. Oh yeah, I'm dedicating this song to ohmygodimmike, because it truly is a wicked game he's playing with the hearts of our dear readers. They are people with feelings too ohmygodimmike, and they miss your posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home