Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Walk like an Egyptian

Last night I worked at the midnight madness sale at the bookstore. That was sort of fun. After a while I realized that the customers all had something crazy in their eyes. They bought books about gardening, fantastic sex and the worlds most famous serial killers. It was 2 o'clock in the morning. The situation became sort of unsettling. The last few customers that we found drunk and ranting in the history department were gently led out into the snow at about 2:30.

Hedvig, Aida and I are going to Egypt tomorrow. But first we have to go to a seminar at school, and talk about books and say smart things about the artwork of children. (It's just really bad, isn't it? I mean what else is there to say? )And also somehow hide the fact that we didn't read some of the books at all. After that we finally leave. I hope Hedvigs dad won't mind us playing this song all the way to the airport. Because we will.

the Bangles- Walk like an Egyptian

I will return with stories and music. And trinkets.