Thursday, February 22, 2007

Horse

So since ezarchive still isn't working I guess I'm forced to post this clip of a horse that we met the other day. Trust me I would rather write intelligent things and post great music, but now this is all I can give you.




Translation for the non-swedes:

-Have some snow...Not wood.
-What are you doing here?
-Can't we make little animations?

-He's sweeping!
-I'm filming him now.
-He's licking it. But hey, hey you, honey, I don't think you should be eating... wood. I mean look at him,
(- What are you doing?)
-He's eating the board! You will get a splinter in your mouth.
(- OMG OMG)
-Heeeeeeey, Ezarchive sucks!
- (WOOOOAH!!!!)
- Why do you guys want to eat everything that you can't eat? Like fabric and wood?
- Fabric and Wood!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A7K7451NLOs

Tom Waits on Letterman...
Cribbing 's what horses do ;-)

February 23, 2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger Laz said...

Ahhh... It all makes much more sense now. My friend was very, very concerned about this behavior. Thanks a lot!

February 23, 2007 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home