Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not too far from where I live Volume II


Due to an EZ Archive malfunction we have been technologically unable to post music for a couple of days. This will resume as soon as we fix the problem with some kick ass music.

To tide y'all over here is a follow up to Not too far from where I live Volume I

In Waukesha Wisconsin (I once biked to this city from my home in Madison) a heroic man hears through his neighbors door the screams of a helpless virgin girl on the verge of having her hymen penetrated. With no time to spare to save the poor girls chastity he grabs his samarai sword and runs towards the noise, kicking in the door and backing the brutal rapist into a closet demanding to see the girl with her wellbeing foremost on his mind. Find out what fiendish lie the rapist came up with to admonish his guilt by reading The Article.

Note - This post is written from the perspective of the heroic hymen saver (except the part where I mention I biked there.)

Labels: