Sunday, October 29, 2006

For Ever And Ever And Ever And Ever And Ever


I had a super duper funny idea this year for my Halloween costume. I decided I'd be a frat boy, ha ha ha h ah a. Yeah! everyone would get it except I was a little scared an actual Frat Boy would kick my ass. Ha Ha Ha. guess what? ........... EVERYONE, everyone everyone hates frat boys. Let me just take you aside for a second. Let me say that I am in no way ever a frat boy, thats why I thought it would be funny. Of course, its a hilarious idea, people will laugh well all be together on it in our mutual hatred of the stupid ass Fratness of it all. Guess what? its not cool to be a frat boy. Surprized? No? Yes? No?

I will tell you, I have never ever felt as much hatred in my life as I did this fateful night. I wrote a song in my head called Sympathy For The Frat Boy tonight. It was straight from the heart.

I had no idea how hard it is, people yelling "What up frat boy!" "Hows it going fratty!" wow. thats all I have to say. W-O-W.

You know, I thought it might be an intresting social commentary, but it turns out it was the singular most epiphanetic experiment I could have ever have taken. EVERYONE, everyone everyone hates frat boys. I have never ever in my entire life, even when I thought I had seen the worst of it all, ever experienced as much hate as I did the night I decided it would be funny to be a frat boy for Halloween. I might as well be making out with another guy in front of a bunch of texans.

All in all, I would like to say, the world is infinetly more complex than I had ever thought it could be. For ever and ever, and ever and ever. Amen. Thoughts?

Behind Blue Eyes - The Who